Happy Friday, everyone! I’m getting married exactly six weeks from today, and while I try not to talk too much about the wedding on this blog, it’s pretty much taking over my life right now. Seating arrangements, menu selections (lamb or beef? What about pork?), and nailing down logistics are how I am spending all of my spare time these days.
But when the wedding stress gets too much, like everyone, I am prone to wasting time on the Internet. Here are some of the links I’m loving this week:
- That bag of prunes is still mocking me from the pantry. I might need to make The Pioneer Woman’s Prune Cake and take it down once and for all.
- Suzannah at Adventures in Dressmaking has a great post up today with food and close-up photography tips. Worth a read for anyone looking to boost their photos to the next level.
- A green smoothie that isn’t green? Danielle Walker knows what’s up.
- I ate this Asian Fried Cauliflower Rice from Nom Nom Paleo for lunch all week. YUM.
- Did you know I have another blog? I am a co-blogger over at Literary Transgressions and have lately been posting about zombies and humanity.
What are you reading this week?