I try to be healthy. I really do. But sometimes, you have a day that begs for chocolate peanut butter fudge, and you just have to go with it.
And why not, when it’s as delicious and easy as this is? No oil, no dairy, only a minor little bit of sugar from the dark chocolate chips. It’s vegan, gluten-free, and even (mostly) Paleo, if you use another nut butter instead of the peanut butter (hazelnut, maybe).
In short, it will fix your Monday. Promise.
- 10 ounces (or, you know, a bag) of extra dark chocolate chips
- 6 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter (or other nut butter that hardens in the fridge)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk, not separated
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a double-boiler or in the microwave, stirring until smooth. Add in coconut milk and stir until totally incorporated.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper. Pour chocolate in and spread evenly. Place in freezer for at least an hour or until hard. Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in freezer until ready to eat.